The CAESES student award goes into a second round 🎉 .
Many students all around the world, from high school to PhD level, are using CAESES to help them reach the targets of their engineering projects. This might include you.
We would like to learn more about what you are working on and give you the opportunity to present your work to a wider audience.
Therefore, we encourage you to send us a report about your project. We will regularly post interesting submissions in our blog, as a part of our new series about the use of CAESES in academia. Furthermore, in June 2022, we will select the author of the best article as the winner of the CAESES Student Award 2022.
The winner will
- be recognized on our website and receive a certificate,
- be able to attend our next user conference free of charge,
- have the opportunity to select a prize between a selection of electronic gadgets that include a Bluetooth speakerphone, an action camera, a 360 degree camera, and a VR headset.
If you would like to participate and feel that you have interesting material to share, please use the form below to submit your information, material, and comments before the end of June 2022.
The main part of the submission is a report in PDF format (something in the range of 4-7 pages, including figures) that details
- the aims of your project,
- some basic background information about the application,
- how you have made use of CAESES within the project, and
- which results you have been able to achieve.
Additionally, figures of your geometry and GIF animations of your variable parametrized model are very welcome.
Please, note that the submission should be a dedicated text for the CAESES Student Award Competition.
If your submission has been selected for publication in our blog, we might request some additional material.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and about your work 🙂 !
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Check out the winning article and the published submissions here.
CAESES Student Award: Submission Form
If you encounter difficulties with the submission form feel free to submit your text, figures and GIFs via email:
We are looking forward to receiving your article about your work with CAESES 🙂