Many students all around the world, from high school to PhD level, are using CAESES to help them reach the targets of their engineering projects. This might include you.
We would like to learn more about what you are working on and give you the opportunity to present your work to a wider audience.
Therefore, we encourage you to submit an article or report about your project. We will regularly post interesting submissions in our blog, as a part of our new series about the use of CAESES in academia. Furthermore, in March 2021, we will select the author of the best article as the winner of the CAESES Student Award 2020.
The winner will
- be recognized on our website and receive a certificate,
- be able to attend our next user conference free of charge,
- have the opportunity to select a prize between a selection of electronic gadgets that include a Bluetooth speakerphone, an action camera, a 360 degree camera, and a VR headset.
If you would like to participate and feel that you have interesting material to share, please use the form below to submit your information, material, and comments before the end of February 2021.
The main part of the submission is a report or article in PDF format (something in the range of 5-15 pages, including figures) that details
- the aims of your project,
- some basic background information about the application,
- how you have made use of CAESES within the project, and
- which results you have been able to achieve.
If your article has been selected for publication in our blog, we might request some additional material.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and about your work 🙂 !
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
CAESES Student Award: Submission Form
If you encounter difficulties with the submission form feel free to submit your article via email:
We are looking forward to receiving your article about your work with CAESES 🙂
Check out the first two published articles in our academic blog section: