CAESES® Free is a free version of the commercial CFD integration platform CAESES / FRIENDSHIP-Framework (FFW) which has been developed for simulation-driven design of flow-exposed surfaces. It offers comprehensive parametric CAD functionality, CFD integration and post-processing features. Feel free to use this edition even for commercial work without any limitation!
Who should use CAESES® Free?
With this piece of software we address
- Users of both open source and commercial CFD codes to bridge the gap between geometric modeling, geometry variation and CFD analysis
- Developers of CFD tools and researchers in fluid dynamics to use CAESES® Free as their front end for code validation, result comparison and parametric studies of CFD settings and design variants
- CFD consultants to utilize CAESES® Free as a convenient environment to showcase the product improvements they could achieve
- CFD users to accelerate their CFD preprocessing tasks
- Entrepreneurs to generate new business by developing parametric models, optimization set ups and automation features and, thus, position themselves as consultants to users of the pro edition CAESES/FFW
- Anyone who is interested in parametric modeling for more complex free-form surfaces
Why is it free?
CAESES® Free is a scaled-down version of CAESES/FFW, which helps us to collect a lot of amazing feedback. With this, we are able to continuously improve our products, and bring the spirit of simulation-driven design to a broader community. CAESES® Free allows you to set up innovative smart paramatric models, and based on such a model you can even generate up to 5 design variants per project, either manually or fully automated. This might give you a taste of the pro edition, which comes with unlimited automation and premium customer support.
Note that CAESES® Free project files (*.fdbc) cannot be opened in the pro edition CAESES/FFW – we offer a file conversion automatism for this purpose. For more information just get in touch with us.
|CAESES Free||CAESES / FFW|
|CFD Software Connections|
|CFD Preprocessing (such as Healing and STL Generation)|
|Parametric Blade Design|
|Free Form Deformations|
|Automated Geometry Variation|
|Optimization (Single-/Multi-Objective) and Charts|
|SSH Resource Manager (optional)|
Optimization and Design Studies
Are you interested in CFD-based shape optimizations and comprehensive design studies? Then check out our flagship product CAESES which is based on CAESES Free, but additionally offers you amazing and easy-to-use functionality for CFD automation in the context of high-end engineering of flow exposed products.
And not to forget: Our premium support! We all know that time is money, and we have a super quick and friendly support which will tremendously speed up your design projects in CAESES!