Blades, volutes, endwall contouring, ducts etc. – CAESES® gives you a powerful environment to create your simulation-ready and robust CAD models for your turbomachinery applications.
CAESES® is a powerful software solution for exploring and optimizing complex automotive components. Examples are piston bowls, intake and exhaust manifolds, turbochargers and much more.
When thinking about aerodynamic design in the aerospace sector, airplanes, helicopters, and rockets are what first come to mind. However, in aerospace applications there are so many complex geometries around with plenty of details and constraints that need to be considered.
CAESES® allows you to build robust parametric ship models with smarter shape control. It is the leading software solution for naval architects that are interested in CFD-based hull optimization – to create better flows for their vessel designs.
With efficiency, safety, and reduced emissions being of paramount importance, CAESES® is the ideal tool for optimizing key products and components used in diverse power generation systems.
CAESES® can be coupled to various simulation tools to perform automated design explorations and optimizations with regards to hydrodynamic, strength, fatigue, or sea-keeping behavior.
- Aisin AW
- ARCA Valves
- Artemis Racing
- Blohm+Voss Naval
- China Ship Development and Design Center (CSDDC) 701 Institute
- Cosco Shipyard Group
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Daimler AG
- DMW Corporation
- DNV GL
- Ebara Corporation
- FORCE Technology
- Hamburgische Schiffbau-Versuchsanstalt (HSVA)
- Hudong Zhonghua Shipbuilding Group Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- IHI Charging Systems International
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- KSB AG
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Meyer Werft
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH
- National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
- Oshima Shipbuilding
- Pusan National University (PNU)
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Shanghai Merchant Ship Design and Research Institute (SDARI), CSSC
- Sirehna, DCNS
- SSPA Sweden AB
- STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Sungdong Shipbuilding Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
- SVA Potsdam
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems GmbH
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. (TEMA)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Voith Turbo Schneider Propulsion
- Volkswagen AG