Blades, volutes, endwall contouring, ducts etc. – CAESES® gives you a powerful environment to create your simulation-ready and robust CAD models for your turbomachinery applications.
CAESES® is a powerful software solution for exploring and optimizing complex automotive components. Examples are piston bowls, intake and exhaust manifolds, turbochargers and much more.
When thinking about aerodynamic design in the aerospace sector, airplanes, helicopters, and rockets are what first come to mind. However, in aerospace applications there are so many complex geometries around with plenty of details and constraints that need to be considered.
CAESES® allows you to build robust parametric ship models with smarter shape control. It is the leading software solution for naval architects that are interested in CFD-based hull optimization – to create better flows for their vessel designs.
With efficiency, safety, and reduced emissions being of paramount importance, CAESES® is the ideal tool for optimizing key products and components used in diverse power generation systems.
CAESES® can be coupled to various simulation tools to perform automated design explorations and optimizations with regards to hydrodynamic, strength, fatigue, or sea-keeping behavior.
- Aisin AW
- Aramco Services Company
- ARCA Valves
- Argonne National Lab
- Artemis Racing
- Blohm+Voss Naval
- BRP Rotax
- China Ship Development and Design Center (CSDDC)
- Cosco Shipyard Group
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Daimler AG
- DMW Corporation
- DNV GL
- Ebara Corporation
- FORCE Technology
- GE Global Research
- Hamburgische Schiffbau-Versuchsanstalt (HSVA)
- Hudong Zhonghua Shipbuilding Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- IHI Charging Systems International
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Meyer Werft
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- MTU Friedrichshafen
- National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
- Oshima Shipbuilding
- Pusan National University (PNU)
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Shanghai Merchant Ship Design and Research Institute (SDARI)
- Sirehna, Naval Group
- SSPA Sweden
- STX Offshore & Shipbuilding
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Sungdong Shipbuilding Marine Engineering
- SVA Potsdam
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding
- Voith Turbo Schneider Propulsion
- Volkswagen AG