Hello!

I wanted to create a new optimization using the Sobol-Tool. I followed the instructions from the Tutorial but I think, I missed something. When the prozess finished, all of my resutlts failed because the evaluation of my  variables showed "NaN". 

Maybe someone had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks

mohamad

Hi Mohamad,

Do you get any results when you run the computation manually (by clicking on the eval_h0 parameter and then the small red arrow...) ?

Is the h0.csv file showing up correctly in you results directory?

Maybe simply try to remove h0.csv from the result values and add it again. Then recreate the eval_h0 parameter. Just to make sure everything lines up correctly.

Best regards

Heinrich

hi mr Heinrich...When i run hO It's red for a short time But then it stops . Then comes the error below 

*** INFO FGenIntReader : Could not open file C:/Users/mohamadreza/Desktop/caeses_prop/manual_results/baseline/computation//hO.csv for reading [parsing process aborted]

*** INFO computation : finished results [design: baseline]

I cleared hO again then I copied to the directory but again comes the same error and hO.csv Removes the directory

Thank you very much

mohamad

Hi Mohamad,

soryy, I did not get that last part. Is the file h0.csv in C:/Users/mohamadreza/Desktop/caeses_prop/manual_results/baseline/computation/ ?

If not - that's the problem, if yes, try to use this exact file as a template file.

Best regards,

Heinrich

Well, then it can't get read in. Is your external computation running? You need to make sure that your external computation is executed correctly (set it as an executable and provide the necessary arguments or alternatively provide a script that takes care of everything as an executable...) - then the result file should be generated in the a.g directory.

What does the task manager show during execution?

Well, then it can't get read in. Is your external computation running? You need to make sure that your external computation is executed correctly (set it as an executable and provide the necessary arguments or alternatively provide a script that takes care of everything as an executable...) - then the result file should be generated in the a.g directory.

no,There is no problem running external software,and result are generated in directory

stdouterroroutput.tar

hi mr.heinrich   .......... Software version is 3.0.17 freindship framework. I could solve the directory problem and ho.csv there is in directory.but ho.csv there is not in optimization directory(sobol) and Optimization is not done and It gives the same error.

thanks mr heinrich                                                                        

post-515-0-21103300-1512415362_thumb.png

Hi. mr.Heinrich

I installed version 4.2.1 and The directory problem was resolved .Optimization in the attached image is as follows

What do you think is problem?

thanks...

mohamad

post-515-0-39781200-1512951642_thumb.png

STL_Propeller.fdbc

Dear Mohamad,

From the screenshot I can see that you get the same results for each design variant. Have you checked the result files we talked about earlier within each directory? Are they also all the same? It might be, that your geometry does not change upon changing the design variables - have you compared the exported STL files of the different variants?

Best regards,

Heinrich