Mr. Chien Nguyen

Using Ezhull in Caeses

Hello,

I tried to find the topic about how to use Ezhull (In Caeses go to Cad - Ezhull) in Caeses but I cannot find anything

Could you please show me how to use or give me the example of the hull created by this feature

Thank you!

Hi Chien,

maybe you can start by taking a look at the type documentation. You find it by clicking the icon next to any objects name (see screenshot).

attachicon.gifAnnotation 2020-02-13 131415.png

Cheers,

Heinrich

Dear Heinrich,

Thank you for your help! I will try to start with that! By the way, do you have a sample file that uses Ezhull to create a hull form

Hi Chien,

the way I understand it, the FEzHull is more like some sort of container to gather relevant geometry data and export to EzGraph. You could probably just start with an imported geometry, e.g. KCS.

Cheers,

Heinrich

Dear Heinrich,

So i misunderstand this feature, I think it is a way to generate ship hull quickly :). By the way, from the tutorial, I know to create the simple fully parametric hull form. Now I have a 3d hull form in iges and stl format, I would like to remodel it in Caeses to create fully parametric model. My question is that how I compare the hull form in Caeses with the original igs hull form to make sure I do correctly. I am thinking about to compare 2D section. What is your recommendation ?

Thank you