Hi,

I have read on the forum that there is the possibility to integrate the Parasolid export option in CAESES as an additional component. How can I add it to my current version of the software?

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Simone

Hi Simone,

It is currently only available for commercial customers, as an add-on that is licensed separately. What is your workflow? Just to get a better understanding.

Cheers

Jörg

Hi Joerg,

I'm currently working, as part of my PhD work, on the parametric design of compressor volutes. Now that I have managed to obtain a fairly smooth geometry, I wanted to test if I could export it to Siemens NX, which is the CAD we use in my research group and works better with parasolid input files (I tried to import an .igs file, but the result was not satisfactory).

Since we received several partnership proposals from the turbocharger industry, we could be interested in the purchase of the commercial version of CAESES in the near future, and it would be very helpful to know in advance whether this software is able to communicate with our CAD.

Would it be possible to obtain a temporary license (even 1 day only) for the add-on?

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Simone

Hi Simone,

Thanks a lot for the information - fully understandable. I would like to direct you to our contact form to request an evaluation, so that my colleagues can pick up on this. Should not be a big deal to issue you a temporary license in the next days.

Cheers

Jörg