Ms. Zachary Zackthrills

Tri Propeller Design Help

Hey guys so Im new to this program and looking for some help. I am looking to basically copy a propeller already on the market and I have done it 2d and trying to get it to the way I want it in 3d is unreal. I would love some help if anyone is willing to teach or help me out I would be glade to pay. I dont have a ton but I really want to learn and been teaching myself so far but really hard. I found this program and looks like exactly what I need. but finding it harder to understand then my 123cad. If someone is in Tampa,FL aera let me know I stay up late my cell is 813-210-6155. I have attached a photo of the propeller Im trying to cad.  Any help would be great Thank you so much, Zachary

post-723-0-53325100-1473475579_thumb.jpg

Hello Zachary,

thanks for you interest in CAESES. As you said propeller modeling in CAESES is really convenient. You can easily access a propeller model from the samples included in CAESES and adjust it to your needs. But if you want to dive deeply into CAESES to create your custom propeller I would suggest that you start with some basic tutorials first, which gives you a general understanding of CAESES.

I would recommend the following tutorials:

• Graphical User Interface
  • First Modeling Steps
  • Content of General Modeling - Introduction
  • Content of Features - Introduction
  • Content of Meta Surface - Introduction
  • Content of Blade Design - Generic Blade

If you understood all these, you should be able to create your own propeller.

Otherwise we can also model a propeller for you for some budget.

If you have any questions, let us know.

best regards

Carsten