Ms. Myra Satuka

How to do the meshing?

Hi,

I'm the new learner.

I want to learn how to do the meshing. May anyone give me some tutorial video or pdf tutorial regarding this problem. I'm already create the propeller based on tutorial but I don't know how to meshing the propeller.

May someone help me.

Hi Myra,

please see the link below:

http://www.friendship-systems.com/forum/index.php?/topic/246-watertight-propeller-stl-optional-with-shaft-and-pbcf/

There you can find a watertight, export-ready propeller solid.

If you want to learn how to mesh geometry you should go through the tutorial: Basic Preprocessing. You can find the tutorial in Documentation Browser > Tutorials > Getting Started.

Cheers

Matthias

Hi,
I am quite new to CAESES, I have created the geometry in CAESES and need to know how to change the color of desired surfaces or rename them as I wish. The color specified during edge extrude or other operations does not include the exact surfaces that I want. I cannot find any option to set color or name of surfaces manually.
Cheers,

Can you show a picture of a surface, including the selection in the object editor? Typically, surfaces can have a color which you can set. Colors can be created with individual names and color codes. This is then also transferred to other systems (meshing, CFD) through the various export types (STEP, IGES, STL, Parasolid).