#1 Ms. Myra Satuka

Ms. Myra Satuka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:45 AM

Hi,

I'm the new learner.

I want to learn how to do the meshing. May anyone give me some tutorial video or pdf tutorial regarding this problem. I'm already create the propeller based on tutorial but I don't know how to meshing the propeller.

May someone help me.

#2 Matthias Maasch

Matthias Maasch

• Moderators
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

Hi Myra,

please see the link below:

http://www.friendshi...shaft-and-pbcf/

There you can find a watertight, export-ready propeller solid.

If you want to learn how to mesh geometry you should go through the tutorial: Basic Preprocessing. You can find the tutorial in Documentation Browser > Tutorials > Getting Started.

Cheers

Matthias

Matthias Maasch
Service and Support
www.caeses.com
TEL. +49 (0)331 967 66 0
maasch@friendship-systems.com

#3 Mr. Jaap van der Heide

Mr. Jaap van der Heide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

As the domain has changed, the above URL should now be: http://www.caeses.co...shaft-and-pbcf/

#4 Ms. Nazanin Ansarifard

Ms. Nazanin Ansarifard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

Hi,
I am quite new to CAESES, I have created the geometry in CAESES and need to know how to change the color of desired surfaces or rename them as I wish. The color specified during edge extrude or other operations does not include the exact surfaces that I want. I cannot find any option to set color or name of surfaces manually.
Cheers,

#5 Jörg

Jörg

• Moderators
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:18 PM

Can you show a picture of a surface, including the selection in the object editor? Typically, surfaces can have a color which you can set. Colors can be created with individual names and color codes. This is then also transferred to other systems (meshing, CFD) through the various export types (STEP, IGES, STL, Parasolid).