Hi Mohamad,

I hope I understood your questions correct. I will try to answer them:

1) The camber/camber line of a B-Series propeller doesn't have a special defintion different from the general defintion. If you want to model the propeller in Caeses it is very easy to create your own camber line.  Therfore you could just connect the points with the same X-values of the pressure and suction side. Create a point in the middle of htis line. If you do this for each set of points of a profile and create in interpolation curve in the end, you will get the camber line.

post-326-0-81704700-1464264458_thumb.png

2) The chord line is just a straight line connecting the tip of the trailing edge with the tip of the leading edge, there is no deviation for the B-Series

3) The maximum thickness of each section comes from the tabular data:

post-326-0-27605500-1464265020_thumb.png

To get the thickness just use the formula: Sr = (ar - br * Z) * D

With Z being the number of blades and D the diameter.

I hope this will help you. If you have any further questions just let me know.

Regards,

Simon

hi MR.Simon Thanks for your guidance...

can i draw my  propeller  like tutorial propeller? if not possible ,You can give information a propeller to me that drew it was like tutorial propeller?

my thesis is optimization a marine propeller using the cfd . 

01_Generic_Blade.pdf

Hey Mohamad,

sorry for the delay. We are currently working on a Wageningen B-Series propeller our selfs, so I can only give you a genreal idea how to do it.

First I would highly recommend reading this document, because it explains how the B-Series is build and all the formulas and their values are included:

http://teacher.buet.ac.bd/mmkarim/B_Series_Propeller.pdf

If you want to model it, you have to use a different method than in the generic blade tutorial. I would suggest to follow these steps:

1) create the points for all the profiles (from 0.2 r/R to 1.0 r/R). Out of these points create interpolation curves for all the sections.

2) Use a skinning (lofted surface) to create the main part of the blade

--> These two steps are best done in a feature, for more information have a look at the tutorials regarding features

3) Create the tip of the blade by using a separate feature

4) Create the fillet between the hub and the blade ( Edge Fillet --> See tutorial "Introduction to BReps")

post-326-0-59606600-1464695756_thumb.png

I hope this will give you a general idea how to do it.

Cheers,

Simon