We can make a multi-segmented smooth curve from Feature Definitions -> Hull Design -> Multi Segmented Smooth Curve. The issue is I can only define '2' intermediate points in a curve. I want to join many multi-segmented curves to create a single curve. How do I do it ?
I am a beginner in CAESES. I could not find it in documentation. Please help.

Hi Ashesh,

Basically, there are many ways to create a curve through points with some more controls. For instance, you can use a 2D interpolation curve where you can optionally set angle conditions for the input points: post-8-0-13015100-1559735396_thumb.jpg Note the list entries e.g. [p2,0] => [point, angle].

One could also think about modifying this existing feature, to allow users taking into account an arbitrary number of input points. 

If you tell a bit more about what you want to do, I (or others) can probably give more recommendations.

Cheers

Jörg

Dear Jörg,

although this might be an old request, I have more or less the same question. I'd like to create a CPC of a container ship including bulbous bow, hence need approx. 5 intermediate points or an alternative curve.

The idea is to design a ship hull according to the set-up of the fastmonohull tutorial. Is the above mentioned 2D Interpolation curve suitable or would you suggest using a different one?

Br

Matt