Mr. Nikolas Sol

3d visualization company

When I was considering re-designing our house, moving walls, etc. and I needed the 3D image to convince my wife. I turned to the guys from http://cgstandard.com/services/3d-architectural/ for assistance and they did really a good job. Their interior views helped us to avoid costly mistakes. They also helped us to understand how our house would look after having been remodelled.

Please find attached some previews of rendering examples which were generated in CAESES. For high-end rendering you would probably choose dedicated tools.

post-8-0-14730900-1509970633_thumb.png

post-8-0-24324300-1509970644_thumb.png

post-8-0-76466300-1509970656_thumb.png

Hi Bram,

Just switch on the toggle "fancy rendering" right next to the 3D view ... ;-)

Ok, hey, actually, this was done with a development version of CAESES where we renewed our complete rendering implementation. So I'm afraid this version is not officially available yet, but let us know if you are interested in testing it.

Cheers

Joerg

Aimir CG is an architectural visualization company based in China, delivering consistent art quality 3D renderings and animations worldwide. We are fast, efficient and always deliver on time. Our professionalism and communication skills make us easy to work with and the end product was nothing short of impressive!