Mr. Mark Brown

Getting Licence Information

HI,

I installed the program on a computer that has no internet connection, is there a way to licence offline? This PC has no means in which to connect to the internet and do to it's environment it will never be connected to the net. 

Any help will greatly be appreciated

Mark Brown

Dear Mark,

if you want to use the free version of CAESES, an internet connection is mandatory, I am sorry. If you want to test the software, e.g. for your company, we can give you an offline trial license for a limited time (typically 2 weeks).

Cheers,

Mattia

I would like an offline trail version to try the software, is the internet necessary every time the software is used? Or can I just take my comuter home to install the software and then use it offline from that point on?

Hi Mark,

to create a offline license file for two weeks, we need the hardware fingerprint of the used machine.

Please send the startuplog.html to the License Team.

Here can read, how to find the log file:

http://www.friendship-systems.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28-how-do-i-handle-error-messages-when-starting-the-caeses-friendship-framework-or-caeses-free/

Regards

Konrad

Hi Mark,

with the offline trial version, you don't need any internet connection (well, except for the computer where you receive the mail with the license file). For the free version, you need an internet connection every time you start CAESES.

Cheers,

Mattia