Mr. Besson Sébastien

Error "currently no free web float licence available"

I have the same problem. In the customer area on the website it says that there are no licences connected with me.  how do I fix it? i use release 3.0.19

Mr. Vu Quang

I had some problems, but the solution was "wait for the confirmation email"!   Otherwise get unknown username.

Then followed Karstens (7th April 2015, 5:42PM) "reset licence" post.   Due to No floating licences message.

All now working...

I also registered at the forum between the above events.

Thanks

I tried everything that you've done before , but access to what the Karstens (7th April 2015, 5:42PM) offered as the solution does not work.

Just the program does not start. Among other things I tried on another computer - identical problem.

I think some of the team must check it.
Cheers

After more than three years of offering CAESES® Free along with our pro-version CAESES®, we are repositioning our product portfolio. In this context, CAESES® Free will not be available for new users in 2017. However, we will still offer free academic non-commercial licenses for students and PhD students, as well as free trial licenses. Check out the CAESES® product page for more information and license options.

Regards

Konrad