Jörg

Propeller Blade Modeling: Rotational Direction

Hi together,

If you want to change the rotational direction of a propeller blade (type FGenericBlade), then you can simply switch the orientation. See the attachment for more information.

Cheers

Joerg

post-8-0-67953700-1380868416_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi Jorg,

I have managed to get my propeller geometry quite quickly but i couldn't get my profile set since it is not a common profile. It appears that the propeller has constant ratios for thickness/thickness max and camber to /camber max. I have brought it up to a certain point but struggling to wrap up.

Thanks

Batuhan

PR Camberline.fdbc

I have used caeses geometry tool for B series to get the geometry. But, now the problem is I can not set the orientation of blades whereas in design tool one can. I didn't understand that as both the tools have limitations. In design tool you can set the orientation while in geometry tool you can choose pitch, rake, hub dimensions etc but not the orientation. And if there is a way out like the STL file that we get from the geometry tool and then import it in caeses software to change the orientation but it feels like a bit stupid on why there are these tools for and i was not able to change the orientation of the blades. Please help. Thank you.