image.png.b4f85107ea65cec7b78ad016fcc5fcd5.png Hello, i'm still a beginner in CAESES and i'm trying to close this surface in both sides. I did the other surfaces using the surface feature "Coons Patch" which allows me to use four boundaries to create the surface. Now to close the ends of this design i've tried to use the feature "Sweep Surface", but i'm having a problem with it, like this one on the attached screenshot:image.png.342cdc4a2a367a4efb4145aad92ceede.png when i use the three boundaries, one as the path, other as the initial profile and the last one as the end profile and even changing their configuration i can't reach the surface i'd like to have, so could you guys give me a suggestion please.

Hi Gabriel,

problem is that you have a three sides face. So you need to collaps one edge. You can try to model the edge with a certain length and then use the a lofted surface with rails:

image.thumb.png.7f0365bd901babb82568fd540230e6b4.png

in the second step you can collaps the three points at the edge:

image.png.ff7233f10c8fe351c57c58460474c2cd.png

Hope that helps

Carsten

I got it! It was really easy, i just separated one of the lines in two, as Mr. Bastian Ahlf sad, and i got this, thank you. And Mr Carten Fuetterer thank you for your help and for you attention. I tried your suggestion too to have another option, but i could not reach the same result. image.png.fa49702c8e36ebb7de841a2f460d202f.png In the attached screenshot i got the same previous result that you got, but i couldn't collapse the line in just one point, i tried to use both start and end points at [0,0,0] and happens that the design gets some warnings:image.png.5bb4e5fb5997a7a56b76c134566a156e.png I'd be very grateful with you could explain me how you did it.