mingi

starccm+& caeses Connection problem (Please help me)

I am following a YouTube video to connect caeses and starccm+.

However, I clicked “run computation” in the video 4 minutes and 47 seconds to execute, but an error occurred.  

All the previous processes were the same as in the video.

I desperately want to solve this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arguments were entered as follows.

"starccm+ -batch setup.java -cpubind -rsh ssh -np 7-power" + getResultsDir() + "\R-FrontWing_2d_CFD.sim"

And the following error occurred

Error: Cannot open file: starccm+ (specify -new to create the file)

Server working directory: 'D:\name\name\R-FrontWing_2d_StarCCM+_round_edge\manual_results\baseline\Runner'

Non-recoverable error: {'Neo.Error': 'Error', 'Path': 'starccm+', 'Processor': 0, 'Recoverability': 'Non-recoverable', 'ServerStack': ['SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: \'.\', symOptions: 530, UserName: \'name\'\n', 'OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1\n', '00007FF902CEA9A4 (StarPlatform): (filename not available): Platform::Platform\n', '00007FF8E8F8F35A (StarNeo): (filename not available): NonRecoverableError::NonRecoverableError\n', '00007FF8D312CDED (StarMachine): (filename not available): Machine::startServerHost\n', '00007FF8D311DA9E (StarMachine): (filename not available): Machine::main\n', 'ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF652AF16FB)\n', '00007FF652AF16FB (star-ccm+): (filename not available): (function-name not available)\n', 'ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF652AFA647)\n', '00007FF652AFA647 (star-ccm+): (filename not available): (function-name not available)\n', '00007FF925847C24 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk\n', '00007FF925AED4D1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart\n'], 'ServerState': 'exiting', 'message': 'Cannot open file: starccm+ (specify -new to create the file)\nServer working directory: \'D:\\name\\name\\name\\R-FrontWing_2d_StarCCM+_round_edge\\manual_results\\baseline\\Runner\'\n', 'severity': 'ERROR'}

What is the problem?

Is the macro file the problem?

Are the'-, _'s in the filenames a problem?

Are Arguments the Problem?

Starccm+.exe is on drive C, caeses project file and starccm sim file on drive D. Is this the problem?

Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.