Mr. Roy Powell

error message: GL_UNDERFLOW [1101]

Could someone please help with the following issue?

After Installing the downloaded 32-bit file and starting the application, this error message is displayed:

GL_UNDERFLOW [1101] 

The startup-process is then halted and the application does not work.

No error messages were received during installation.

I am running windows 7.

Thanks

post-99-0-78377600-1375762122_thumb.jpg

Thank you Konrad and Anne for your replies.

I did check the time settings on my laptop and corrected them to match my time-zone.

After doing this, the application did start up and run. I was able to shut down the application and start it again too.

However, right now the same error message appears and the application fails to run.

The install is on a stand-alone laptop without network connectivity.

Could you please help me out again?

Thanks,

Roy

Could you please send the startup logfile from a failed attempt to start the software. Please see this forum post for how to find it: http://www.friendship-systems.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28-how-do-i-handle-error-messages-when-starting-the-framework-or-caeses/

Note that you will need to zip the html file since the forum does not allow html files as direct attachments.

Dear Roy,

There still seems to be a problem with your time settings. The last entries in your logfile have a timestamp that is in the future (Aug 7th, 12 pm) - you are located in the Netherlands, right?

Please verify again, that your time settings are correct. Some initialization routines of CAESES are dependent on a correct setting.

Best regards

Arne

Dear Arne,

Thank you for your help. After deleting all files and folders in the appdata/friendship/ folder, the application ran perfectly. My current time-zonen is singapore so not The Netherlands. However I am from The Netherlands. The download and installation of your software was done on my laptop in Singapore time zone. Again thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Roy