For November 2016, we have scheduled a workshop series that addresses beginners and advanced users of CAESES® and CAESES® Free. We have put them together such that interested participants can join both workshops in Potsdam, Germany. If you join both, we have prepared a discount for you, see the registration form below. The workshop language will be either German or English, depending on the audience.
We look forward to seeing you there 🙂 check out all the details below:
Getting Started with CAESES®
Germany, Potsdam · 22. November · Full day 9:00 – 17:30 · Price: 800 €
Target Audience: Beginners from any industry. No CAESES® experience required.
This full day workshop gives you an introduction to CAESES®. No experience is needed, we really start right from the beginning. We will go through the following topics together with you:
- Introduction to the object-oriented concept
- Basics of parametric modeling in CAESES®
- How to automate geometry generation
- Introduction to features and feature programming
If you want to get started with simulation-ready and variable CAD, then this workshop is a great choice.
Creation of High-Quality and High-Performance Geometry Models
Germany, Potsdam · 23. November 2016 · Full day 09:00 – 17.30 · Price: 1,000 €
Target Audience: CAESES® users from any industry with some first experience that want to deepen their expertise.
Creating a parametric model that is accurate, closed in a clean way and has a high update performance needs some expertise in CAESES®.
We have collected a set of critical technical issues from real-life projects that we will discuss with you. Based on a hands-on example, we will look into geometry details that are not obvious when getting started with CAESES®. We have also worked on many new developments in the last 6 months which exclusively help to build greater solid models – now we want to hand over our ideas and our expertise to you in this workshop.
The goal is to give you a deeper understanding on how to create a real high-quality model, and how to make use of advanced CAESES® functionality. This finally speeds up your CAESES®-based design process since you will avoid general technical mistakes with your new models in the future. Here is an outline of the content:
- Use of rail curves for creation of closed and clean geometries
- When to re-parameterize curves and the consequences
- New curve commands which focus on solid generation
- Accuracy issues of intersections and projections
- BRep attributes and operations
- BRep operation IDs and related commands such as getTangentEdgeFrom()
- BRep tessellation details and display options
- BRep color settings for automated export
- BRep data amounts and how to reduce it
- Working with BRep edge IDs
- Visualization of the “hidden” NURBS representation
- Trimming i.e. remove faces from imported BReps
- Which export format for which simulation tool
This workshop addresses rather experienced users, and users that want to take the next step into high-quality geometry modeling in CAESES®.
If you join both workshops, your total workshop fee is only 1,500 €.
In order to register to one or to both of the workshops, please fill out the form below. You are interested in such a workshop but the location is too far away? Then drop us a line and we’ll get back to you with more information about alternative training possibilities.